Your Spirits Connection > Principles Of The Spiritual Science Fellowship
Principles Of The Spiritual Science Fellowship
Declaration Of Principles
Of The Spiritual Science Fellowship
The Spiritual Science Fellowship has no dogmas or creeds and welcomes persons from all traditions. It is based upon higher truths shared in many of the world’s great religious traditions.
Our Foundations rest upon insights from the Modern Spiritualist Movement and Classical Yoga, as well as other ancient and modern traditions for the development of human potential, including Metaphysics and New Age Thought.
- We believe in Infinite, Creative, Universal Intelligence which we know as God, the Highest Form of Love, Power and Wisdom.
- We believe that the phenomena of Nature, both physical and spiritual, are expressions of this Infinite Intelligence.
- We affirm that a correct understanding of such expression, and living in accordance therewith, constitute true spirituality.
- We affirm that the existence and personal identity of the individual continue after the change called death.
- We affirm that communication with the so-called dead—-in a universal communion of saints and spirits—–is a fact. It is believed in most of the world’s higher religions but experientially shared through mediumship and other psychic and spirit phenomena.
- We affirm that the practices of clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, psychometry, aura-sensing, spiritual and psychic healing, prophecy, divination, higher forms of intuition, and communication with the Spiritual World, are both natural human potentials and gifts of the Spirit.
- We believe the morality contained in the Golden Rule, “Whatsoever ye would that others should do unto you, do ye also unto them.” We also believe that forgiveness of others is a Divine Act, opening the door to healing, love and inner peace.
- We affirm the moral responsibility of the individual, and that we make our own happiness or unhappiness as we obey or disobey Nature’s physical and spiritual laws.
- We acknowledge that God has inspired Masters, Teachers, Prophets and Sages to enlighten and raise the consciousness of peoples of all races and faiths throughout the ages.
- We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed against any human soul here or hereafter. Divine grace is freely available to all regardless of race, religion, or ideology. The Divine Plan includes transformation of consciousness into higher modes of expression on the planet earth , and in the worlds to come.
For more on the SSF Halifax visit www.ssfns.org